December started out Great! We went and saw the Hobbit on opening day, (not the midnight showing since we're getting old and tired)! We loved it. I was dissappointed that there wasn't really a cute character throughout the show though. I know it's shallow, but it was sad not having Aragorn in this movie. Anyway I started tearing up near the end of the movie and then realized how "in to it" I really was. Awesome!
Mom and Dad took all of us that live around here out to dinner at the Garden restaurant in SLC, and then we went and looked at the lights at Temple Square and Citi Creek. It was so fun! So glad we live close by our parents! (We missed you Derek and Reed and Tina and kids :( )
The lights were spectacular!
Mom and Dad in the Joseph Smith Memorial Center Lobby
It was rainy/snowy but it was worth it!
Macy's downtown did the Candy window displays this year! Back when Macy's was ZCMI (and church owned) these were traditional. It was fun to see them back! So much candy!!
Justin and I have never really walked around Citi Creek until December. It was beautiful and reminded me so much of the malls in California.
We get the Swarovski Crystal Ornaments every year and we found this year's on display.
Thanks Gann family for a terrific time!
I didn't know they had the candy windows up on display. That was one of my favorite things to see as a kid. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete