April 30, 2013

Justin's Graduation!


Well Justin officially finishes his Nuclear Radiology program in the end of June, but they let him walk in the Spring graduation!  He didn't really care to "walk" but I encouraged him to do so, and he obliged :)  It was a proud day for us.  Here's a couple photos to remember the day! 
The Handsome Graduate :)
Jon Huntsman Jr was the guest speaker, and it was great!
Woohoo!
My Parents came to cheer him on!  We missed Justin's parents but they are having a blast in Nauvoo!

We were treated to a yummy breakfast at Jeremiah's after!
I've been trying to upload the video of him actually getting his name called and diploma, but I'm having technical difficulty, so it will be posted later!


He's still furiously working on homework, his thesis paper and trying to get his Boards scheduled.  Even though we had the "Ceremony"  I can't wait to celebrate him passing his boards and really being done!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment