This year I helped my Mom bake the Gingerbread house pieces.
This is one of our favorite Christmas Traditions, and we got to do it together.
My side had braces on it!!
We spent Christmas Eve and Justin's brother's house for the annual Nativity with the Neices and Nephews. It was fun, and dinner was amazing.
Mary and Joseph
I loved all their costumes!
Then on to the Gann Family Nativity:) A little more low-key and less fancy outfits, but a treasured tradition.
We spent the night at the Gann's. Derek was pretty happy to get his climbing rope Christmas morning!
Justin got a Kuhl jacket and a bunch of new clothes.
Derek was trying out his climbing gear all morning:) It was cute!
And as for me, I got a bunch of adventure gear. A new pack for backpacking, a new head lamp and more:) I just wish it wasn't winter so I could test it out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment