October 31, 2012

Tough Mudder!

Utah held a Tough Mudder event in October this year. Justin and his brothers and Niece all decided to run it. It is a 12ish mile race with 25 obstacles in between all the running. I went as a spectator along with Sadee's BF Geoff and we tried to take pictures to capture the magic. It was awesome to watch and I definitely think that they are all hard core for being able to finish such a long grueling race in such freezing weather. They probably never dried out the whole day! It was intense. About halfway through I was really wishing I was participating, but who knows if I would've been able to finish!
Team Huddle before the race started
Justin, Tad, Kevin and Sadee!
Nacho Libre even ran it!
Getting ready to jump in a dumpster full of ice and water! 




The field is usually a pasture for cows and horses apparently.  Eww!!















Kevin and Justin helping Tad up "Mt Everest." 




Mud fights may have broken out...






Kevin and Sadee flipped off the platform... pretty sweet!


You can't buy these headbands, only earn them! 
So proud of our Tough Mudders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment