November 1, 2012

Halloween!

In October I got to meet my newest Niece! She got to come visit all the way from Texas! I was so excited.  She was adorable and let us hold her all night!  I wish we lived closer to them!  I'm still amazed at how much hair she has! 







At Sheldon Peck Orthodontics all the girls made "Minion"  headbands and Dr. Peck dressed up like Mr. Gru from the movie "Despicable Me."  It was so fun.  I love my Job!! 

Justin kept mentioning to me that everyone was being super heroes at LDS hospital where he was doing his clinicals at the time.  I told him that he better plan ahead, because I didn't want to be doing anything last minute...  Well the night before Halloween he ended up wanting to be Captain America.  Even though I told him I wouldn't help last minute, I ended up sewing him a costume last minute until like 3 in the morning!!  It turned out really great, but oh, was I tired!  He made the shield out of duck tape and a snow disc.  He looked pretty good! 


He decided that because of his hair, that he was really Thor dressed up like Captain America!

Here is his department at work


Later that night we hit up a family party and ran into Mario and Princess Peach!  (Great costumes Addie and Tyrell!  :)


For a Camp Party later that week, I decided that we should match as a couple, so I dressed up as Peggy Carter.  It was fun!  Never worn lipstick before, or since so that was a new experience! 



























Ali was Captain America too!

Overall it was another memorable year with Halloween.  We love dressing up, and I'm sure it shows! 

1 comment:

  1. Claire is thee cutest! Seeing her that night was really great! As well as being able to see Tina (as always, right?) I still can't get over how well you rock that red lipstick!? Awesome costumes once again you two!

    ReplyDelete