In June there was a LOT going on, and I forgot to blog it, so here goes a little catch up... I got to go up to a cabin with some of the best ladies from our ward. It was SO much fun to have a girls night. We chatted, ate AMAZING food and treats, played games and shopped the next day. I love how the "candid" practice shot shows so much more emotion... :)
Our Beehives wanted to hike Waterfall canyon in Odgen for our Camp certification hike this year. I took a practice hike up it with my Mom to make sure we didn't get lost the next day. It is so fun having a Mom that I love to hang out with! Beautiful as always.
And I didn't get many pictures of the Young Women the next night, but here's on with Charlotta. I'm sure sad these girl's have to grow up and move on to Relief Society. Luckily we're still friends :)
Not too much water in this waterfall, but it was a really fun hike, and I was so proud of the girls. They all did awesome and the mist was a great reward to our sweaty faces!
I was bored waiting to head to my parents, and took a progress shot on my smile these days...
Happy Father's Day Dad!!
I have one on the best Dad's around, and I'm sure greatful for him in my life :)
Girl's camp was this month too. It was a learning experience for me for sure. We had quite the representation leader wise since it was a Stake Camp. Go 6th Ward!!
Our craft was flip flops with water balloons tied around them. They turned out super cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment