July 6, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

 Well for the Fourth of July this year, we planned a quick trip down to C- City!  We had to go visit our Nephew who's leaving on his mission soon, and also go see some of our besties down south too!  We ended up taking a short trip to Vegas to help pick up some supplies.  So Vegas is REALLY HOT in the summer.  Like 120 degrees hot.  So of course we were swimming.  A LOT.
Justin on the porch at the resort we stayed at. 

The T's!  Such a cute baby!!  :)  (She does smile, she's just camera shy)


 Debuting my new swimsuit!  I love Costco!!

 Our Fourth of July meal was very "American"  according to the boys.  Steak, Cheese Bratwursts, and Teriyaki chicken.  Oh wait and green beans.  Seriously so "manly." (And really delicious :)

The boys pretending to be dead...


 I loved seeing the Palm trees again!
We enjoyed some virgin Pina Colada's!  They were so yummy.

 The next day we spent time in the car while the T's were picking up supplies.  I think this is Justin's bored car face.  Luckily we got to hang out with this cutie a LOT!  She kept making noise until he'd look at her.  She's quite taken with him I think.  I don't blame her ;)

a

 Beautiful sunsets on the way home from Nevada....

So no parades or firework shows on the Fourth this year.  But it doesn't take all those things to remind us of the freedoms we enjoy daily and this beautiful country we get to live in.  We are truly blessed and grateful for all those that have in the past, and continue to fight and defend our freedoms in this Land.  As always, I'm grateful for my personal Hero :)


1 comment: