Sometimes I wear my BSA socks when I've dreamed about Camp Loll all night, and I'm missing my Camp family.
Justin started a full time Xray Tech position at a new hospital in Draper! He started at the end of January, and has been loving it. He is hoping to move into Nuclear Medicine when they open up the department soon. (He didn't get to choose this scrub color either, although it isn't that bad:)
Our new favorite ice cream flavor at Smiths!
Our friend Cortney heard about the "Best" burger place in Utah, and we thought we'd go try it out! It is called Lucky 13 and it is right down the street from the Bee's stadium. Our first surprise was that it is totally a bar. They ID'd us at the door and everything. The girls were pretty nervous I think, but we tried to just go with it. It was all worth it.
They had amazing rosemary garlic fries and awesome fry sauce! The burgers were fantastic too! Don't worry that's a sprite I have, but I felt pretty funny hanging out in a bar. At least we sat at a table, not AT the bar:) It was quite an adventure and we all survived it!
No comments:
Post a Comment