April 30, 2014

April

We got a new lens for our camera in April.  It has a much better zoom.  We took it to a family party, to try it out.  Here's Lori's cat Leo.

Our cute niece enjoying a cookie. 
And of course some pictures of flowers.  


Some of our beautiful nieces at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  
We went and hiked Haystack in April as well.  





Some neat pictures we took with our new lens and tripod during the Solar Eclipse.  

Sunsets from our front porch
I made this Lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting for my Coworker.  It was a new recipe, so I was wondering if it would be a success.  By the looks of the plate afterwards, I'd say it was!


Watching April's General Conference at my parents house.  Eating cereal and watching from upstairs just like when I was a kid!  

HAPPY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment