For the second part of our trip, we went and visited Justin's sister and her family in Cedar. We really wanted to spend some time with Kaylor before he leaves on his mission at the end of the month. They took us on a fun hike in a slot canyon on Saturday. It was called Kanarraville falls, just outside of Kanarraville suprisingly :) It was really perfect weather for the hike, warm, but overcast some of the time. The water cooled us off ;) It was the perfect activity that all of us could enjoy. And you know how Justin and I love getting out in God's creations. Awesome!
 |
| Carrie, Jessica and I |
It was in and out of the river a lot which was really fun, especially for the little boy with us...
 |
| Harrison really wanted to go under the waterfall. At first... |
 |
| Justin would've like a bigger waterslide, but it was pretty cool. |
 |
| Us. |
 |
| The Smith Clan |
 |
| Justin was helping us get down this rickety ladder |
 |
| Butterfly |
I love this picture! Justin has a special love for little Harrison (who's getting quite big nowadays.) I love him in the background exploring. Deep down I hope that someday we can have a little one as cute as him, and who can be Justin's own "mini me." So adorable :)
Carrie had a big birthday over the weekend, so we got to celebrate with her! We all helped make her a yummy Sunday dinner and it was so fun. Hope she had a great day, she deserves it!
Thanks for always being an amazing hostess and Happy Birthday Carrie!
We had to snap a quick picture of Justin with his nephew before his mission. We loved spending time with him all weekend, and know he'll do an awesome job on his mission!
So I have decided I just want to hang around with you two all the time, as you just make SURE you have fun! Way to go!
ReplyDelete